Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds of Moringa oleifera, also known as the Drumstick tree. Moringa oil has got a special name, it is Ben oil. It is called so because it has high amounts of behenic acid. Moringa oil has been mentioned as very useful oil in the medicinal books of Greece and Rome. Even today, this oil is used for a number of industrial applications. It is great for topical use on the skin and the hair. It is also nice cooking oil with a soft, appealing taste.
- Moringa oil can also be applied in the production of expensive and natural perfumes and fragrances.
- Moringa oil can be used to increase the health and strength of the hair and scalp.
- Moringa oil used as disinfectant it can be used to treat wounds.
- Moringa oil excellent carrier oil for aromatic compounds.
- It helps removes wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin as wel