Cissus Quandranglaris Capsules
Cissus Quadrangularis is a plant that is commonly used for medicinal purposes in African countries. This has been widely spread all over for its remedial value. The whole plant is used as a medicine. The choicest plants are selected for making tablets and capsules which are mainly used for treating obesity.
- Cissus Quadrangularis tablets are used to lower excess weight in humans to a certain extent.
- Higher cholesterol levels could be maintained with the intake of these tablets.
- Diabetes could be controlled with these tablet consumption.
- Stomach related problems like ulcers, loose stools, could be treated.
- Haemorrhoids, menstrual pain are some of the issues that are treated effectively with the use of these tablets.
- For good bone health and osteoporosis in women could be treated with the intake of these tablets.